I have stepped through a doorway full of promise and excitement!
I may not yet know where it leads to.
Yet my heart guides me, I am uplifted and expand with this guidance.
Our Aotearoa – New Zealand Retreats
All of our retreats are unique and are held at sacred places around New Zealand. Or in places of natural beauty as Mother Nature is a great healer!
This allows you to experience the nurturing and powerful ancient energies which exist, in some of the most beautiful sacred sites around our country.
The Almora team shares its unique insights and wisdom, to ensure your spiritual experience is transformative, and above all enjoyable.
We have teachings, healing sessions, meditation and sharing time. As well as time outdoors in nature.
We work with the left and right sides of the brain, (intuition and logic, passive and active) to bring the balance of intuition, and creativity. With a logical and focused mind, you can implement and direct what your experience and learn.
We often include creative exercises, beautiful music, colour, and sacred stones from the earth.
We also nourish you with beautiful healthy food, which is always different depending on our location.
We also balance working with the earth and nature and working with the planets, galaxy and universal wisdom.
So, take time out of your busy daily routines and gather at these sacred places, with a small group of like-minded people, who often become your life-long friends.
Giving yourself a rewarding and life-changing experience.
- Sat, 23 DecHeathcote Valley Community Center23 Dec 2023, 9:30 am – 12:30 pmHeathcote Valley Community Center, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch, New ZealandCome and celebrate our 20-year anniversary! of Almora Beyond the Horizon! A perfect time to celebrate all of life yours included! The Sun is where you shine, on this day Summer Solstice, on the 22/23 December, and the longest day of the year.
- Thu, 20 JunAoraki/Mount Cook National Park 89 Terrace Road, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand20 Jun 2024, 3:00 pm NZST – 24 Jun 2024, 11:00 am NZSTAoraki/Mount Cook National Park 89 Terrace Road, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
- Glastonbury24 Jun 2023, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm GMT+1Glastonbury, Chalice Well Trust, 85-89 Chilkwell St, Glastonbury BA6 8DD, UK24 Jun 2023, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm GMT+1Glastonbury, Chalice Well Trust, 85-89 Chilkwell St, Glastonbury BA6 8DD, UKDoes our reason for being here change? How does personal and global consciousness affect that purpose? What is the personal and global calling for me at this time? How to I strengthen my resolve and resilience? What is calling you? And what support do you need from the universal power?
- Akaroa17 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm – 19 Feb 2023, 2:00 pmAkaroa, Long Bay Road, Akaroa, New Zealand17 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm – 19 Feb 2023, 2:00 pmAkaroa, Long Bay Road, Akaroa, New ZealandOn this weekend high above the crater rim of a dormant volcano, we gather. This land is very sacred to our ancestors, and the present guardians, who call us. Beneath the earth still burns the fire of Gaia our Divine Mother Earth. Full of passion and inspiration to guide us forward.
- Christchurch17 Dec 2022, 9:30 am – 4:00 pmChristchurch, 309 Eastern Terrace, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand17 Dec 2022, 9:30 am – 4:00 pmChristchurch, 309 Eastern Terrace, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023, New ZealandWe have a beautiful morning with Almora reflecting and releasing unconscious energy that is hindering us or causing us suffering. in a loving and honouring way. Inviting forgiveness for self and others and our world. Opening our hearts and souls, into alignment and presence.
- ‘Resurrecting Your Bodies, Perfect Divine Blue print’ Body Consciousness for women, a course with the Almora team4 x weekly Zoom sessions start 05 November05 Nov 2022, 10:00 am – 26 Nov 2022, 12:00 pm4 x weekly Zoom sessions start 05 November
- The Brinkley Resort, Ōpuke12 Aug 2022, 4:00 pm NZST – 14 Aug 2022, 2:00 pm NZSTThe Brinkley Resort, Ōpuke , 35 Mount Hutt Station Road, Methven 7782, New Zealand12 Aug 2022, 4:00 pm NZST – 14 Aug 2022, 2:00 pm NZSTThe Brinkley Resort, Ōpuke , 35 Mount Hutt Station Road, Methven 7782, New ZealandIt is time to PAUSE! And enter the embrace of Mother Earth. Close your eyes, take a breath of crisp mountain air, listen to the birds. Allow the stillness of your being, being nourished Rest, Relax, Reflect, Rejuvenate – A gentle Winter Retreat with the Almora team. “Breathe and Receive “- Almora
- Multiple DatesAlmora’s Sanctuary10 Jul 2022, 9:30 am – 4:30 pmAlmora’s Sanctuary, 309 Eastern Terrace, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand10 Jul 2022, 9:30 am – 4:30 pmAlmora’s Sanctuary, 309 Eastern Terrace, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New ZealandWe are excited to introduce these monthly 4 – 6 weekly events, to support nourish, and inspire your journey. Each event will include a different theme, involve teachings, healing meditations, group transmissions, delicious healthy nourishing snacks... and hopefully, the opportunity to ask questions
What is the investment?Fees vary from $695.00 – $2395.00 depending on duration, location, materials needed, and retreat theme. To book for your retreat, we would need a $200.00 – $500.00 deposit depending on duration, or full payment within 28 days of retreat.
What is included in the investment?All of our retreats are fully inclusive of all meals, accommodation (shared), Workshop manuals, Creative materials. For each individual retreat, you will be sent an information pack with full information.
What is the accomodation like?This varies depending on if we are in a hotel or retreat centre. You can book your own room for a single supplement fee at a hotel and request for the retreat venue and if possible we will accommodate this for you. Otherwise we have shared female and male areas, and often a private space for couples. Some venues are in a dorm-style, which is part of the process of living as a harmonious group. If you think you have sleeping patterns that may disturb others (snoring, getting up often, or going to bed later than the others) please let us know. We may have to suggest alternative accommodation at an extra cost.
What will the meals be like?We support ethically organic Vegetarian wholesome foods that are specially chosen for the retreat and the work that we are doing. The food is vegetarian, usually dairy and gluten, and refined sugar-free. All food is free-range and fresh produce, some is homegrown. There will be herbal teas and fruit in the kitchens for you to help yourself to at any time, but please remember no food or drink at all in the workshop / conference space, at any time.
What do I need to bring with me?This will be advised upon booking if it is a hotel no bedding is required Otherwise: 1) Sleeping bag or duvet, sheets, and pillowcases, towels, alarm clock 2) Towels and personal hygiene products, earplugs if you are a light sleeper, as we do have snorers at times! 3) Water bottle 4) Slippers or warm socks as no shoes please in workshop space 5) Clothing and other: Comfortable clothes as we will be outside at times. Weatherproof gear, hat, gloves, walking shoes, torch, journal, and pen.
How do we get there?If you would like company and or drive someone, or go with someone please let us know. Please be ready to leave at the driver’s designated time and pick up place, and so not hold the driver up.
Ihaia and Dellaina you work so well together, I loved everything.
Ihaia your water blessing was so sacred as well as your indigenous and fatherly presence for the group. I really appreciated your water blessing.
Dellaina I am eternally grateful to you and Almora for all the wonderful experiences which you share.
I loved the journey and the Matariki ceremony and it will stay in my heart forever.
Matariki /Winter solstice retreat Aoraki Mount cook June 2021
Fiona Martin – Natural health Therapist Twizel